Make a difference in your community and join our team as a Scholar Coach. Lakeview is looking for a Scholar Coach to help students who need extra help with reading.
Scholar Coaches partner with a classroom teacher to incorporate Reading Corps strategies throughout the day to help create a literacy-rich environment in which students thrive. With training and on-site coaching, we’ll prepare you to help kids become better readers and realize their potential.
This is an AmeriCorps position with Reading Corps. Scholar Coaches are devoted to advancing educational equity and supporting schools in helping all students succeed.
Perks as a Scholar Coach
· Paycheck every two weeks
· Up to an additional $4,800 for college tuition or student loans. (Tutors 55 and older may gift the award to their child, grandchild, stepchild or foster child.)
· Free individual health insurance and child care assistance (based on family size and income)
· Federal student loan forbearance and interest repayment
· Part-time or full-time opportunities – 25 or 35 hours per week
· Time off over most school release days and summer
Ready to put your passion in action to help students succeed? Learn more and apply at join.readingandmath.org.
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.859.2825.