As part of our district’s culture of academic integrity, Robbinsdale Area Schools would like to remind parents and students that it is important that students act with honesty and integrity during Minnesota Comprehensive Assessments and do their part to keep test content secure. The district expects students to do the following:
- Students should do their own best work to show what they know and can do.
- Students should not accept help finding answers to test items.
- Students should not give answers to other students.
- Students should not tell others what is on the test.
- Students need to be aware that there may be consequences if they do not follow the test directions or if they behave dishonestly.
If you have any concerns about suspected incidents of cheating or other improper or unethical behavior on statewide assessments, you can report that information to your school principal, the district’s Research, Evaluation and Assessment department (email@example.com or 763-504-8103) or by contacting the Minnesota Department of Education (firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-582-8512 or by completing the form located at this link).